Air Quality Engineer / Scientists (Intermediate / Senior)
At Rubidium Environmental we do things differently. Departing from your typical engineering consulting firm, Rubidium fuses ingenuity with technical excellence. It is our creative spirit that allows us to delivery industry leading solutions that challenge the status quo (and the Regulators too!). At Rubidium, we not only innovate new solutions for our clients, but our workplace as well.
Rubidium is now offering a great opportunity for an Intermediate/Senior Air Quality Engineer in our growing Environmental Services division. Ideally suited for those who are ready to take that next step in their career; leveraging your strong project management, and client relationship skills.
Responsibilities & Attributes:
• Solving challenging problems in the fields of Environmental Compliance
• Executing technical work related to atmospheric chemistry dispersion modeling and emission inventories
• Distilling complex technical information into reports and presentations as simple solutions for clients
• Lead client meetings, regulatory meetings, hearings, etc
• Develop proposals, and project costings
• Supervise, train, and mentor junior
• Establish new client relationships
• Assist field work in support of Air and Acoustics services
• Providing input into group business and marketing plans
• Assist in recruitment of new staff
• Bachelor of Applied Science or Engineering in Environmental or Chemical Engineering
• 5-10 years’ experience in the consulting industry or relevant industry
• Licensed Professional Engineer preferred
• Experience with technical writing, proposal writing, and project costings
• Proven success at managing and maintaining client relations
• Well versed in development of air emission inventories, dispersion modeling, regulatory compliance and permitting, NPRI reporting and toxic reduction act
• Well versed in preparation of Environmental Compliance Approvals
• Proficient in the use of atmospheric chemistry dispersion models such as AERMOD
• Experience in the design, and evaluation of air pollution control is considered an asset
• Experience with CADNA/A or CALPUF is also considered an asset
Rubidium Environmental has a reputation for being highly reactive. Our responsiveness, hard work and technical innovation are large parts of our success. Rubidium’s core values emphasize creativity, openness, teamwork and results.
Employees who work at Rubidium experience:
• competitive compensation package
• work-life balance,
• a fun working environment,
• an “open-door” office environment
• the opportunity to continue learning and enhance skills
• employer matched RRSP program
If you are looking to join an innovation organization, and you meet or blow our expectations out of the water, we look forward to reading your resume.
Please direct all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Reference Rb#3722
All candidates must be able to work in Canada, have a valid driver’s license, and have access to a vehicle as work travel will be required. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.