Noise / Acoustics Engineer (Junior / Intermediate)
At Rubidium Environmental we do things differently. Departing from your typical engineering consulting firm, Rubidium fuses ingenuity with technical excellence. It is our creative spirit that allows us to delivery industry leading solutions that challenge the status quo (and the Regulators too!). At Rubidium, we not only innovate new solutions for our clients, but our workplace as well.
Rubidium is now offering a great opportunity for a Noise / Acoustics Engineering in our growing Environmental Services division in our Burlington office. Ideally suited for those who are ready to take that next step in their career; leveraging your strong technical background, and project management skills.
Responsibilities & Attributes:
• Solving challenging problems in the fields of Environmental Compliance
• Strong technical aptitude in the fields of environmental noise and vibration
• Distilling complex technical information into reports and presentations as simple solutions for clients
• Collection of sound & vibration readings from stationary sources at industrial facilities
• Establish new client relationships
• Ability to travel and work in remote environments
• University degree in Engineering
• 3-5 years’ experience in the consulting or relevant industry
• Licensed Professional Engineer or EIT designation
• Fluency with Acoustic Models such as CadnaA, STAMSON, ORNAMENT, etc
• Knowledge of noise control solutions (silencers, barriers, etc)
• Strong technical writing skills
• Well versed in applicable Noise regulations in Ontario, and the preparation of Acoustic Assessment Report
• Experienced with the use and calibration of Class 1 Sound Level Meters
• Experience with Noise Impact Assessments for Land Use Planning is considered an asset.
Rubidium Environmental has a reputation for being highly reactive. Our responsiveness, hard work and technical innovation are large parts of our success. Rubidium’s core values emphasize creativity, openness, teamwork and results.
Employees who work at Rubidium experience:
• competitive compensation package
• work-life balance,
• a fun working environment,
• an “open-door” office environment
• the opportunity to continue learning and enhance skills
• employer matched RRSP program
If you are looking to join an innovation organization, and you meet or blow our expectations out of the water, we look forward to reading your resume.
Please direct all resumes to email@example.com Reference Rb#3723
All candidates must be able to work in Canada, have a valid driver’s license, and have access to a vehicle as work travel will be required. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.