Are you purchasing, or redeveloping a commercial, industrial, or multi-residential property? Financial institutions require an environmental site assessment (ESA) prior to lending.
We offer the following services that are commonly conducted for purposes such as a sale of a property between parties, to obtain financing or a mortgage, and to obtain approval from a municipality for a land use change or building permit.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase III Environmental Site Assessment (AKA. Site Remediation & Site Redevelopment)
- Excess Soil Management Plan
- Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Soil & Groundwater Sampling and Testing
We have extensive experience with the evaluation of residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional properties and are continuously prepared and qualified to provide clients with comprehensive environmental evaluations.
Our Environmental Due Diligence practice has evolved to assist property buyers and developers to make informed decisions about a site’s environmental risk. Understanding the history of a property, its prior uses, and the potential presence of contamination are vital pieces of knowledge every buyer should have. We understand how real property condition impacts the business of our clients.